4/09/2013


HOW I MET ACCUPRESSURE

          Last summer I experienced chronic back pain that lasted for at least 2 weeks. I suspected I might have kidney problem or something ill in one of those organs located at my back. I consulted a doctor and after undergoing series of diagnostic tests, from ultrasound to X-Ray and ECG the doctor declared I am normal in all areas. So I mumbled there could be something not going right with my body. The pain still persisted and I became irritable, restless and moody. The finale on medical consultation is to an orthopedist who also declared my spine and ribs and pelvis is just normal close to perfect. My sleepless nights and worries remain.

          My friend advised me to try reflexology, she knows me well I hated taking drugs because of the scary side effects of it.  So I agreed to try at least to be touch and held by a person who pressed on my popliteal area . He pressed a spot on my hind knees with force for some minutes doing it repeatedly, I felt discomfort and a tolerable pain but I kept my composure. The final round was when he lift me up with might  and drop me standing. I was told to take a rest and cool off since I’ve been so tired and sweaty with that procedure.

          That afternoon after the acupressure session, I felt tired, some pain. Had a good night rest afterwards, didn’t remember the last scene of yesterday. The next day I woke up with no pain, I am a normal person as I was before the back pains and began to wonder what had that pressing of fingers my hind knees done to my back. It was a total relief. I began to browse on the internet about ACUPRESSURE and I am definitely hungry to know more about its healing wonders. I could have saved my money and myself from pain… there’s more to this. See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment